Thank you for your interest in the New Mexico Environmental Public Health Tracking Program and for visiting NMTracking.org.
The New Mexico Tracking Team
Our team members include:
- Srikanth Paladugu, NM EPHT Principal Investigator and Environmental Health Epidemiology Bureau Chief
- Stephanie Moraga-McHaley, Program Manager
- Renee Volker-Rector, Program Coordinator/Communications Specialist
- Brian Woods, Advanced Epidemiologist
- Chelsea Langer, Advanced Epidemiologist
- Rose Galbraith, Water Epidemiologist and Environmental Health Capacity Program Manager
- Nicole Morfin, Office Clerk
Communicate with Us
Tell us how you are using data and information from NMTracking.org.
Reach out to us by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 505-827-0006
- Mail: New Mexico Environmental Public Health Tracking Program, New Mexico Department of Health, Environmental Health Epidemiology Bureau, 1190 St Francis Dr, Suite N1304, Santa Fe, NM 87505
Data Requests and Access
To request restricted access to the data query application or to request information about a dataset, please send an email request with subject line "NM EPHT Data Access Request" to:
For media inquiries, please send an email request with subject line "NM EPHT Media Inquiry" to:
- Jodi McGinnis-Porter, NMDOH Communications Director Jodi.McGinnisPorter@state.nm.us
- cc: Srikanth Paladugu, NM EPHT Principal Investigator Srikanth.Paladugu@state.nm.us
We do not host or accept unsolicited material including pitches, promotional materials, resources, weblinks, or articles.